Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On My Way...

Today, Peter and I (and my wonderful younger cousin Caitlin) began our drive to Reno. We are currently laying down at the 'hole 6' in Eugene, OR. We managed to get here in one peice however the windsheild of Pete's car got hit by a rock, leaving a rather large crack that's spreading rapidly. He will need a new one upon our return home. The price of this trip just went up!!!!

For those of you that want to follow along live, June 26th (sat @ 5am start) here is the link...

http://ws100.ultralive.net/webcast.php

Thank you everyone for all your kind words as Peter and I both embark on this amazing/crazy adventure. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Wish me luck!

Nic

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Good thoughts your way for a fun weekend and a great adventure. Enjoy!
Go Get'em girly!

Nicole said...

Best of luck Nicola!! Enjoy the experience and kick some butt out there.

HEATHERRUNS said...

CONGRATS on a GREAT race!!!! It was exciting watching you climb up the ranks. Smartly ran. YOU ARE AMAZING!!

SteveQ said...

Waiting for the race report...

Happy Canada Day!