Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Delicious Apple Muffins



The last time I was in Powell River I made the best blueberry muffins. I found the recipe in one of my dad's cooking magazines. I searched high and low through all of them but I came up short. However, I was found myself still longing to bake something warm and delicious. Where do you go when you want something you know will taste good...the food network website (well that is where I go!). If you are interested in the recipe for Apple Muffins , just click away!

Today, I also managed to get out for a 30 minute tempo run. I don't know exactly how it turned into one but Peter and I just started and the pace soon quickened. I decided that since the run was going to be a shorter one, I would forgo the walk portion of the walk/run. The ITB felt great!

Alright, back to Dexter!

No comments: