Saturday, March 19, 2011

PUTTING IT OUT THERE

I was watching Oprah the other day and whatever was on really caught my eye. I am not sure where I was watching this particular episode because we don't have cable at home but I digress...

It was all about wanting something and doing everything in your power to get it. And by everything I mean, waking up every morning thinking about it and literally willing it to happen. This lady in particular that Oprah was interviewing, so badly wanted to be on the Oprah show. This lady had started her own business and for a lot of business owners, getting to sit on Oprahs couch, is like a dream come true. You know you've made it when...

Then there was another lady who so badly wanted to work for the lady who was on Oprah. She did exactly what the other lady did and woke up everyday, willing this to happen. She did things such as writing this goal all over her house so she was constantly reminded of it as well as putting it out there so others knew about it.

So here I am...I have applied for a position with Arc'teryx, which I will keep a secret because I don't want everyone else getting this brilliant idea! Maybe I'll be lucky and they will check out this exact blog (link is below signature) when they get my e-mail which contains my resume and cover letter.

HERE I AM ARC'TERYX, PUTTING IT OUT THERE THAT I WANT THIS JOB, MORE THAN EVERYBODY ELSE.

I look forward to hearing from you!

but for now, I will go running to release all of this excited energy...

No comments: