Monday, April 27, 2009

Creating a great work environment!

I may have previously mentioned on my blog that I was down in California in March for a race. I proceeded to follow that race up with a trip to Joshua Tree National park, for some camping/climbing and I received a lactate certification through FaCT Canada. When I got home I begun seeking out venues where I could test clients because neither myself nor Peter own a treadmill or the specific bike trainer needed.

One day I was at Moveo, getting some Active Release Therapy (ART) by my favorite Chiropractor, Jen Turner. Not only does she have amazing hands, she is one of the nicest and most energetic people I have ever met. We were discussing my lactate certification and she was very interested in having me join up with her clinic and conduct my tests out of their facility. Peter and I (he has his cert as well) developed a proposal, and bada bing, bada boom, a partnership was formed. I am totally stoked about this because I really like what Moveo is, the services they offer, and how they conduct their business. They essentially are a one stop shop. They have chiro's, physio's, massage therapists, acupuncture, and now a lactate tester! Jen would love to expand Moveo to facilitate a gym, and I've hinted many times that if that occurs, I'd love to be a trainer.

Anywho, if anyone is interested in getting lactate tested please email- eracoaching@hotmail.com to set up an appointment. If you have any specific questions, fire away!!!

No comments: