Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RAYS OF SUNSHINE



A photo from my Chief Hike today. The stitches come off tomorrow and I can't wait to go for a run! The doctor called a week ago and gave me the all clear good news.

On another note- I have ran (no pun intended) into a few people I haven't seen in a long time and the first thing they both said to me was, "Are you still running all the time?".

I think it's funny because truthfully, I'll always be running, unless there was some reason I couldn't. I'm in it for the long run (no pun intended again!) and I can't see this is as just a phase...

The weather here has been phenomenal the last 2 days. We have had such mild temps and relativly clear skies. Yesterday my brother and I went for a road ride along the sea 2 sky highway (highway 99) from his house in Lions Bay to Ambleside and back... simply splendid.

See you in the trails!

No comments: